Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hate of the tabata timer...

So it's 5:38 am, I've just finished a Tabata workout and realised I really do hate the Tabata clock that I use.

I'm pretty sure that it counts the rest 10 seconds way quicker than it counts the work 20 seconds....I hate it's voice, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ding ding.... Argh.

No actually I don't hate it, I really enjoy the Tabata workouts and the timer is fantastic, it's just that you have to push so hard with Tabata workouts and by the end set when you're struggling not to throw up......well think how you'd be.

Anyway the workout itself consisted of a 6x4 routine (6 exercise, 4 sets per exercise):
Burpees
Thrusters
weighted lunges
Straight punch / uppercut
High knee raises
Hovers

I think with that I'm done for today and it's time to go get ready for work.
Wish it wasn't so far away to work and that breakfast was closer :S

No comments:

Post a Comment