Thursday, July 8, 2010

Circumstance screwed me

Of all the nights for an unexpected outage at work, causing me to stay back late, miss my workout, my dinner, my weigh in photo for the bb comp and almost my weigh in.

The a/c in the server room at work went pop tonight causing the entire team to stay back until the problem was resolved, instead of leaving at 5pm like normal 9pm get home just before 10pm.

Dinner tonight was four slices of meat lovers pizza instead of the Enchiladas that we had planned.
After a reasonably lean day, I didn't really want or need 980 calories worth of pizza.

I missed my HIIT workout that I was planning, I ended up at 1940 calories and my weigh in result (while a loss) wasn't as good as I was hoping for.

Total nutrition for today:
1940 calories
57.7g fat / 27%
254.3g carbs / 53%
93.5g protein / 20%

But the good news is that I have still managed to lose weight and more importantly body fat.
Stats as of today:
Weight: 87kg (drop of 0.4kg since last weigh in)
Bodyfat: 22.7% (Scale) 19.5% (Caliper)

Body measurements and photos will be uploaded tomorrow.

I'm going to go on the conservative side with the bodyfat % and put it at 22%

Tomorrow is the first day of lunch time sprints + burpees so should be good fun.
That's all for now - time to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment