Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Missed a day.....

Well yesterday - I felt absolutely terrible, struggled to concentrate to be motivated and even moving was a bit of a hassle, consequently I missed a day - both nutrition wise and workout wise.

Still feel a bit average to be honest, but 100% on yesterday, so where there is a will and dedication....

Nutrition is back on track today and I've just finished a 5x4 tabata set.

Wasn't a huge one by any stretch of the imagination, but it's enough to get me sweating and the heart rate up.

Start the running course tomorrow so hopefully that will be good, not quite sure what to expect but we'll see if the SARRC (SA Road Runners Club) can get me to be 12km ready.

Side note: did a degree of reading on knee injuries today as my sister is suffering the second injury to her knee, so I was curious, when that happens I usually read a LOT..... anyway dinner time, chicken + pineapple skewers on white rice.

Nice end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment