Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long time no update

Well it's been three days since I have updated here, mostly because I haven't had much to say.

Last night was the second run with the 'beginners running course' and we covered 5.8km....in 50 minutes - felt a lot more than that - but both google maps and gps confirms.

I finished the night with a charge from the back of the pack to the front mostly because I wanted to push hard for the final part of the run and reward myself when I got there.

Finished fourth (out of 30) in a 'non competitive training run' ;)

Also got my heart rate monitor last night and tested it out this morning during a 4x4 tabata session, results in the images below.

Not bad for a 4x4 in 8 minutes - looking forward to using it more and more regularly.

Plan to use it tonight for 30 minutes of interval on the bike - as I've been a little slack so far this week.

It's also weigh in night for the BB.com transformation comp - I'm actually expecting to have put on a little bit of weight - don't ask why - I just have a feeling.

More updates tonight with weight and the results from the interval cycling :)

HRM stats:


HRM Zones:

No comments:

Post a Comment