Saturday, July 24, 2010

8 weeks down, weigh in results

Well today is officially eight weeks since I started on my mission to transform my body.

In eight weeks I have taken control of my nutrition, I have bumped up my workouts and I feel fitter and healthier than ever.

In eight weeks I have lost 5kg and dropped 2% bodyfat.

I know that I need to push a bit harder to achieve my goal as I should have probably dropped a bit more than that in eight weeks.

Anyway here's the stats for comparison:

21/06/2010
Weight: 89.6 kg
Bodyfat: 23.9%
Waist: 106.5 cm

24/07/2010
Weight: 84.7 kg
Bodyfat: 21.8%
Waist: 101.5 cm

Unfortunately I've actually gained 2cm in the waist since my last weigh in, yet I have still managed to shed 2kg. Regardless I'm not concerned at this stage with a small increase around the waist.

I can see and feel myself getting fitter and plan to push even harder now :)

Latest body pictures up on the progress page.

No comments:

Post a Comment