Friday, July 16, 2010

Early mornin' Tabata

Well, it's 5:43 am - five minute ago I finished a Tabata set (reasonably light compared to others I've done) of 5x4 and I feel great.

Did a proper weigh in this morning and am at 85kg / 22% bodyfat which is still a drop.
Not as much as I'd hoped for - but I've had a casual type week, missing a couple of days of exercise.

Really want to work in another weights day - but can't until after the City to Bay fun run, I need the running time atm :S

Looking forward to the weekend, going to do another Tabata session saturday am, then sunday 9km walk(*Assuming I don't get called into work*) am considering as well taking the pilates class at work as I think I need the stretching benefits.... will see am still pondering that one.

Anyway time to go - gotta get ready for work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment