Saturday, July 3, 2010

Junk day + saturday morning workout

Well yesterday was a bit of a buzz kill nutrition wise, I went from having a nice lean day to it being 2009 calories mostly from bad foods.

It's still below my maintenance calorie intake, but way too much sugar.

Calories: 2009
Fat: 78.3g
Carbs: 189.7g
Protein: 155.1g

Fat 34%, Carbs 36%, protein 30%

Food log on fitday.

Next rest day I'm going to find something other than chocolate as my cheat food, I started and then struggled to stop.

Live and learn, I'm not going to dwell on the negative.

Workout today was a 4.64km run averaging 7.51 km/h, I struggled with it a bit today, not because of the distance or the actual running but I couldn't get enough air in my lungs so I was basically running till I couldn't breathe, walking, then running again.

I'll get there eventually so I'm not to concerned that it wasn't a blistering run.

Got back indoors and followed up with:

25 pushups
30 full situps
25 pushups
20 Oblique situps

Left me feeling pretty good, a little sore, but pretty good overall.

Estimated: 419 calories burnt from the run and approx 159 from the pushups situps for a total of 578 calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment