Monday, July 5, 2010

Missed training

Well today I didn't do a tabata session as I felt pretty rubbish, then missed the first session of sprints with my second training partner (start has now been delayed) all because I feel pretty rubbish from the flu.

Tonight is kettlebell, so I'm going to put in as best I can still but I have a bit of an expectation it's going to be a rubbish night.

I know, I know, that's a negative attitude to have - but I'm being a realist - I feel crappy today and know that it's going to affect my lifting.

I'll still push myself and my training partner as hard as I can - we both have goals to achieve.

Nutrition wise today - I forgot my 'snacks' so no mid morning apple, no mid afternoon popcorn.
Left me with only breakfast (oats), lunch (Tuna + salad), dinner (savory mince).

Right now I'm not feeling the adverse affects of no snacks, as I have just had lunch - but I can guarantee by 2 - 2.30 pm I am going to be hunting something down to eat :(

Ah well live and learn, onwards to tomorrow.

Will update again later with tonight's training.

No comments:

Post a Comment