Friday, July 9, 2010

Free fist bumps, high fives and hugs

Today I weighed myself under normal conditions, which for me is first thing in the morning before any food.

So happy that I did, stepped on the scales and it read 85.4kg and 22.4% body fat.
I stepped off and on again - same reading.

Walked away did a bit more - came back stepped on same reading.

My weight loss plateau is officially over - no more 87 - 90kg fluctuations, no more working hard and not seeing results.

Couldn't be happier right now - it means that both my diet and full days of exercise are working and working well.

I set a goal of being 80kg by first of September and I'm well on the way to achieving that, the other main goal is 12% but I don't think I'll get there to near Xmas - which I am more than happy with.

Really happy right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment