Saturday, July 10, 2010

cheat day

Well yesterday I allowed myself to have a cheat / reward for hitting the 85kg mark.
had 1 scoop of ice cream and two small blackberry and apple pies, the end result +1kg on the official weigh in today and a daily food intake of 2894 calories (EEP)

Breakdown:
Fat: 123.3g / 39%
Carb: 285.1g / 40%
Protein: 145.9g / 21%

Fairly substantial amount of food considering the average for the last 4 weeks is:
1878 calories.

Even so - it's one day out of three weeks so I don't feel bad about it.
Went for a sprint / pushup / burpees session yesterday and have a little soreness in the calves but other than that was good - it's going to become a regular thing monday / friday.

On a different note today is weigh in / body stats day - which I've just done.
Weight: 86kg
Bodyfat: 22.5% (Scale only)

Measurements will be up on my bodyspace shortly and pics will be up on the progress pic page.

That's all for now, not sure if I'm going to workout today - may have a rest day and then push hard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment