Thursday, July 15, 2010

Awesome workout tonight

Decided that this week had been a bit slack, so I went on the attack tonight.

25 minutes HIIT on the exercise bike.
10 V stiups
10 full crunches
10 toe taps
1 minute hover, 30 second hover, 30 second hover
100 wide pushups in four minutes.

Right now I'm pretty spent but I know that it was a killer workout and it was beyond worth it.
According to the scales I'm at 86.3kg but that was with a full belly of food and I normally weigh myself first thing in the morning, so will be doing that tomorrow am - and will upload a full set of stats for the comp.

About to upload pics for the BB.com competition and track my progress.

I have to say uploading photos to the internet is a somewhat confronting thing, but the end result I WILL have a six pack on show there.

If I can maintain the rate at which I'm dropping fat and making gains it should be within the next 4 months.

Motivation plus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment