Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happiness is ......

A brand new home gym order.

I really can't wait, my training partner has put in a MASSIVE order for gym equipment including a commercial squat cage and 410kg of olympic plates.

It's going to be wicked - seriously wicked no other words for it.

Cannot wait :)

Nutrition wise today has been very low as I forgot breakfast, then forgot my popcorn snack for the afternoon - so it's a VERY lean day, still works well.

Tonight is HIIT on the exercise bike, as I've been slack the last few days and skipped my tabata in the morning.... tonight is also the weigh in for the BB.com body transformation comp.

I'm hoping to have dropped at least another kg this week even though it's been a bit slack.

Will update tonight with the new body stats and photo.

Picture below is the details for the new order (doesn't include everything already owned) - only extra that we need now is a leg press :)


No comments:

Post a Comment