Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fist bumps for unofficial milestones

Well, this morning I thought I would weigh in early, just to check on progress.
I weighed in, in track pants and polo shirt, expecting to see around the 85 - 86kg mark.

I would have been happy with that as I normally weigh in wearing jocks or thin shorts.

So imagine my surprise when I stepped on and weighed 84.8kg - Fist bump, fist pump, happy dance you name it.

I know that clothes don't account for a very large percent of the weight, but I've been hanging to see sub 85kg weight in normal clothes since I started out.

Now I'm not going to update my stats yet - as it's weigh in day on Saturday - so the official weigh in results will be the ones I count.

Still well happy with the progress - expecting to see an 84kg weigh in.....

Fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment