Sunday, July 11, 2010

Total cheat day

Yesterday I decided that it as time for a total cheat day, no counting calories, no workouts, no being conscious of everything I'm eating.

After six weeks of being ultra careful and trying to be lean, workout regularly I have lost seven (7)cm from my waist alone.

I figured I deserved a reward.

My reward consisted of a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches and a chocolate bar after dinner.

Back to it today though, good nutrition and a killer cardio session just now (my heart is still pounding like mad)....

25 minutes HIIT stationary bike
20 wide pushups
20 crunches
20 oblique crunch + toe tap
10 tricep pushups
20 toe squats (squating on tiptoes)
40 high knees

Well spent now, tomorrow is the triple session:
5am Tabata
12pm sprints + pushups
1800 Kettlebell

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment