Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yep, that's me in the corner throwing up.

So tonight's session was run by Nathan as Val was away - it was epic.
Started with bag work, then a 10 exercise x 30 rep set, finally 200 v-situps.

Intense is probably an understatement, I felt like I was going to puke before the end but tried as hard as I could to finish (I got through everything but the V-Situps, when I couldn't do them I did normal crunches) - it was awesome.

End of the session I did end up puking and feeling light headed, very dizzy, tried to replace fluids and relax but all the fluid did was make me feel worse :\

Started the second session and within a few minutes of movement - I was puking again.
Time to bail out.

Unfortunate it looked like a wild session - I really wanted to be involved - but no real point if you're puking and ready to pass out.

:(

Ah well next session maybe tomorrow for Thai or I'll go cycling instead, otherwise I'm not back until saturday.
Either way am going to give it my all.

Side note: not sure if it was the heat, the fasting or the preworkout supplement that caused me to feel sick, might need to investigate a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment