Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just running in the rain

Tonight since I didn't go to Momentum, I decided to go for a run in the rain.
Nothing like that feeling, the rain cools you, helps wash away any stress all you focus on is the stride, your breathing and the rain.

Unless an injury flairs up and you have to walk, which gets you frustrated, so you try to run again and it hurts more, so you walk.....

I'm hoping I've just tweaked it and don't have to start from scratch again with physio and bracing and all that.
Boo!

The run itself was good and I enjoyed it, but as soon as the injury tweaked.... my frustration got very high - I wanted to spar with someone right then and there or more to the point just slug it out.

Maybe I can work some way to capture that aggression and anger for my sparring.

No comments:

Post a Comment