Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fight Training: Conditioning

Loved the session today, sparring, conditioning, running what more could you ask for early on a Saturday morning?

Pushed harder even with the annoying niggly injury, but that's what you're supposed to do.
Push through, work with heart and most of all just keep going.

Have to say the cut kicks felt good for a little while, then got a bit niggly but push through!
The coaches have given me stuff to work on that I think is important to my goals, so need to push and work hard.

Really need to own the training and make the most of this - to push myself as hard as I possibly can.
I want to excel and I want to win.

When my first fight comes up - I want to know that I have trained harder, I am stronger, faster and have better endurance than my opponent.

I want to WIN.

Today was great, now back to the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment