Sunday, October 23, 2011

Conquering the hill and getting clean

Today was a reset day, I've been thinking about my goals and progress and realised that one of the reasons I'm not further ahead is because my diet has been far to dirty.

Littered with soft drink and sweets, so as of today no more sweets and soft drink.

I've also tweaked my nutrition as well:
Monday & wednesday fasting till 3 then cashews and cranberries until after training then refeed.

Food during the week is grilled chicken and greens for lunch and something healthy for dinner.

All up approx 1500 calories a day, less on fasted days.

On another note I went for a 40km cycle uphill, pushed myself hard and didn't need pussy gear up the main hill.

Was a huge feeling of accomplishment when u got to the top, I couldn't get the smile off my face :)

One section made me walk but it was the lead up hill not the main one.

Next ride I'll push the route out to 80km with more hills :)

Loved it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment