Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday conditioning

This morning session with Fight Team was pretty good, conditioning and body work.
Something I need more practice on - not necessarily the striking side of things, but taking punches to the body.
It's something that should be conditioned so the punches / kicks can be shrugged off.

It was a pretty good session, not completely intense - but it's sometimes nice to have a more relaxed session.
The bag work was good, mostly thai boxing on the bag and movement, some bag push - then body sparring.

Was a bloody good session all in all.

Side note: took a weight reading today and I have hit 79kg so that's a plus and lets me know that the IF and workout routine is getting me there.

I'd like to do it quicker - but by the same token I want it to stay off.

I still feel 'tubby' though - since I have a gut and moobs still.
I had hoped by the time I cracked 80kg they would be gone, but looks like those two things are going to stay with me a while longer.

That said both are significantly reduced from where I started at 95kg oh so long ago.
I'm more than happy with my progress for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment