Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The rest week

Well I've had a week off, not by choice but through injury. I'm back to it tonight, have to say I'm nervous, but not really sure why.

The injury is still a little niggly and will be braced - that alone makes me a little hesitant.

I don't want to make it worse, but I hate missing training. I have already missed to many sessions.

Plan is to play it by ear and see how it goes - will probably be fine, but better to think it's going to get smashed?

Through the week off, I only trained once and it was very light defensive work.

Nothing like telling your brothers to punch and you'll defend anyone would have thought they'd been waiting for the day of free shots.

Regardless, the injury held up through that even if it was about 40% of normal training.

can only wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment