Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wipe the sweat from your eye.....

Tonights session at Momentum Technique was awesome - the first session was conditioning / cardio.
Really Really good session: bagwork, situps, push the bag, bagwork, situps, ..... then a 'race'

10 items (weights and tennis balls), 2 x teams, 1 person per team moving 1 item at a time... other person doing start jumps.

Was fantastic - losing team got kicks or pushups - then again.
Sparring was freaking great, drills, sparring, drills, sparring.
Loved every damn moment of tonight - 100% cannot say how fantastic it was.

Side note: I really need to work on my aggression - one of the other team members commented that I'm running at 10% and not trying to hit them... looks like I gotta step it up and push aggression some more.

Always something to work on :)

On a different note the IF is working, I feel good doing it and the hunger doesn't bother me at all.
I actually look forward to fasted days and training.

Whoot feel like I'm making some epic progress.

Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment