Friday, August 26, 2011

A taunting from the scales of doom.

This morning I weighed in on the 'official' scales, disappointing result as I was expecting to be under 80kg - I've been pushing harder than I thought I could, dropped the body fat significantly but nope still a reading above 80kg.

The unofficial scales have me at 78 / 79kg in same clothes.

Guess that means I need to push even harder, tighten the diet and restrict the calories even more so I can get as close as possible to the goal weight.

Expectation at this stage is that I won't make it, but my mindset isn't going to change.
I am going to push like a MADMAN to reach the target the closer I get the happier I will be.

I can't complain either - I've dropped from 95kg to 81.6kg (Official weigh in scale) in a 6 month period - but in reality I've only been training hard and correctly for the last 3.

In other news I ran at 12% incline at 13.5kph today - that's FUCKING KILLER! (Sorry for the bad language) it smashed me something fierce.

Anyway time to get sorted for work and back to what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment