Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mind games.

In the last week my mind has really let me down at fight training.
It's something I want so badly - I'm prepared to sacrifice to make it happen, but when I get there something doesn't twig and I'm full of self doubt.

It's not normal for me to feel like this with anything, I normally dive in and get things done so I don't know why it's affecting me the way it is.

Tonight was fairly disappointing - I ended up bailing on Muay Thai because I felt sick.
I puked in the earlier class, but swallowed it - no idea why I couldn't do the same for Thai.

I'm going to conquer my mind over the next week and get in the right head space to make the most of my training, my fitness and my nutrition plan.

If anyone has tips on the mental game feel free to leave a comment :S

No comments:

Post a Comment