Sunday, August 21, 2011

Running in the sweatsuit

Well I've now done two runs in the 'sweat suit' AKA thick tracksuit pants and hoodie, which is awesome for the amount of sweat it helps produce.

Working towards a big loss this week and next before the 1st September weigh in.
The aim was 75kg - I am hoping to be below that and with the way things are going I think that's easily possible.

My last weigh in (2 weeks ago) I was 81kg so losing that last few kilos shouldn't be out of reach.

I also know it's a long time between updates (again) - I just don't have time to update - so I will make time.

Every workout will be a post workout blog entry - will be my new recovery routine.

I've had to take two weeks off until now due to a rib injury at fight training - not training has been mentally taxing - but getting back into it now and giving myself a flogging to make up for it - is helping :)

One last thing - I'm trialing 48 hour fasting for the next few weeks - basically Sunday / Monday no food only water.

Pre workout is N02 Ripcuts and post workout is a plain iso whey protein shake.

Monday night after final training session I break the fast with steamed vegetables and grilled chicken.

The remainder of the week will be the same supplements and two meals a day + 1 protein shake for breakfast.

Breakfast: 1 x protein shake (30gram protein + 300ml skim milk)
Lunch: 95g tuna + green leafy veg salad
Dinner: lean meat and veg

Upping the ante now and really aiming to smash my body to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment