Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fight team training

Tonight was intense - really intense, lots of core work in the first class then a full hour of sparring and finish with a bit more core.

Was good I love it when it's intense, tonight almost made me puke - but I hung in and pushed through.

My sparring was better - but still a long way off - refocussing myself last night and this morning really helped a lot as well.

Nothing like identifying the problem and working on ways to sort it.

Had an unofficial weigh in tonight and hit 78kg again on the analogue scales - so expect the digital ones on friday to read a little higher :\ I'm going all out to hit the 75kg mark and not 100% if I'll get there.

Side note I found how I'd like to look today - everyone should look up Benson Henderson (UFC Fighter) he's the same height as me and the weight I would like to get to, only thing Ben is lacking is the guns - I don't want small arms but don't want monsters either.

Looking forward to smashing myself over the next few days till 1st September and see just how close I can get.

I think that's all - till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment