Sunday, August 28, 2011

Running with the mouth guard in...

This morning was a sweatsuit run again, this time with mouthguard in.
Have to say I'm not a fan of running with it in - restricts the breathing quite a bit - but I guess if you can train with all the adversity in the world - then when the time comes for real it doesn't feel like it's an effort.

So far the running has been average - I push myself hard but the sweatsuit kicks my ass everytime.

I know it works but god damn it's hard.....

Hopefully still on track for the weigh in on the 1st September - but I'm not expecting to see the win.

I've hit another weight plateau and can't quite seem to break it - I guess the only way to do it is tighten the nutrition belt even more, push myself harder and work like every single day is my last on earth.

I've found a couple of songs that really motivate me on my run as well these are:




These three songs energise me each and every time I hear them - make me put in that little bit more even if I feel I'm spent.

I think that's about all for now... time to get sorted for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment