Saturday, August 21, 2010

Running in the rain + Weigh in

Went for a 7.8km run last night in very heavy rain, for the most part the rain eased off but there was a ten minute section where it just belted down.

Felt good running and set a reasonable time of 57 minutes total time, but if I take out the 12 minutes of stoppage time (sheltering from the rain, traffic lights, train) it works out to be 45 minutes.

I was and am fairly stoked with that ... that's on track for a good time at City to bay which isn't far away now :\

On another note today was weigh in day, it is now three months since I started tracking and it's actually a little disappointing I thought I would be further ahead than where I am.

Not sure if it's diet or if I'm just not working hard enough.
Am restarting food logging and aiming for a 1900 calorie intake I want to get my waist and stats down so I can see my abs which was always the goal.

I am also going to increase my intensity and activity - if I'm not feeling half dead after a workout it wasn't hard enough.

That's all for today I think, time to go vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment