Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Motivation + exercise bike

At the moment, I feel like I'm lacking a bit of motivation.
Not sure why - I think it comes down to lack of effort lately.

So that has to change.

The last few weeks I haven't done any TABATA, HIIT and I missed my kettlebell session for the last two weeks (one due to a migraine - the other due to helping setup the new gym).

Starting tonight I am going to lift my game - otherwise I wont get to my goal, which by the way has changed - instead of 80kg I'm aiming for 75kg now - which I think is very achievable - so it's time to push hard again.

Tabata in the AM, Running / weights / cycle in the evening.

Tonight did 20 minutes mixed hiit / constant rate on the exercise bike and burnt a measly 209 calories, so I clearly wasn't pushing myself hard.

I'm going to try and get so I am burning 600 - 800 calories a day and cut my diet down again - which means I start tracking the food again.

Annoying but if I don't do it - no one else is going to do it for me.
So it's time to push harder than ever before.

Goodbye little tubby gut and unsightly bulges, goodbye man boobs, goodbye casual approach.

NO MORE IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment