Sunday, September 12, 2010

A long wait between drinks

It's been three weeks since I last posted anything - and about that since I did a serious workout.

Motivation left the building.

I'm doing what I can to bring it back, tonight went for a cardio circuit for 40 minutes and cained myself well enough.

It's now officially one week to the city to bay 12km as well, fingers crossed that I can actually make the distance - I have my doubts, but self doubt is bad mmkay.

Anyway short and sweet tonight, just to try and get back into the swing of blogging again.

Here's hoping I can make a full week of workouts every day.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Currently hovering around 84 - 85kg as well so not doing fantastic on that front, but that's the nature of an extended break.

No comments:

Post a Comment