Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stat update day

Today is stat update day so tonight I'll be running through them all.

I'm a little anxious about the run, because I know without a shadow of doubt that it's going to aggravate my ribs.

Last nights session on the cross trainer did and today I'm sore, breathing hurts again.

Am actually expecting that the majority of tests will be worse than last time, all bar weight that should see an improvement since today is a fasted day.

I'm mostly interested in body fat though since I've had an average, at best, week of food and nearing two weeks away from fight training.

Expecting that to be a fail as well.

Nothing I can really do though there isn't much point being at training when the movement alone causes me pain - couple that with sparring and I'll be looking to get knocked out to stop the pain.

Will update the stats page tonight after work and my run attempt.

[Ninja Edit]
So I've done all my stats and they go like this:
4.85km = 26:25 a new pb.
Pushups in 60 seconds: 66 (not bad with a dodgy rib)
Situps in 60 seconds: 42 (bashed my head and stopped for about 10 seconds - fail)
Weight: 77kg
Waist: 90.5cm
Body fat: 16.5%

So positive on all fronts - shows what I know hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment