Monday, March 12, 2012

Feels good....

So for the past three days I've been working hard - well in comparison to the last three weeks, I've been working hard.

Running, Cycling, Situps, Pushups, Shadow boxing and later today a kettlebell workout.
I have missed it and while my body is a little sore, it feels good to be getting back into things.

Tomorrow I'm going to try for a Thai class and then wednesday back to fight training, assuming nothing comes up in between.

I know over the next few months I will miss training here and there just with things happening, tattoo, work, holiday but at the end of the day - the timeline for competition is only my own.

The coaches haven't said or set any timeframe for me to compete - only I have and it all comes down to how hard I work.

Feels good to be back at it though.
70kg / 10% or lower body fat here I come.

Don't expect me not to come charging at you like my life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment