Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stat update day - win all round.

So yesterday was supposed to be stat update day, but due to circumstances I didn't get to it.
Fight training, getting home late and some pesky ants that wanted to interrupt quiet time.

Instead I have got 90% of my stats done today.
Improvements all round, makes for a happy camper.

The stats for today are:
Previous figure in brackets ()
Weight: 77kg (82kg)
Body fat %: 18.5 (19.5)
Waist: 92cm (94cm)
Pushups in 1 min: 61 (40)
Situps in 1 min: 43 (34)
4.85km run time: --- pending
HR Average: --- pending (run)
HR Max: ---- pending (run)
Calculated V02 Max: 56 (50)

The ones that are pending - I need to do.
Run will be tomorrow AM, V02 Max will be later tonight while relaxing (as per the instructions)

As you can see there's been some massive improvements and I'm going to keep going.
My goal is below 12% body fat, 70kg, 70 pushups in 60 seconds and 60 situps in 60 seconds.

Pushing hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment