Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 month challenge

I decided yesterday that I want to step my training / fat loss up for the next three months, taking my efforts from high to maximum.

My short term goal is major fat loss (as opposed to weight loss.) - I've given myself three months to go from approx 18% body fat to 10% or below.

The deadline is 01-May-2012.

I know it's going to be brutal, my diet needs to be strict, my training regular and at the right intensity - but I think I can do it.

Will be looking to adjust diet over the next week and add some HIIT workouts to my routine.

Diet wise I expect it to be fairly plain, repetitive and boring, I can stick to it if I'm getting results so no concern there.

Workout wise it's going to be hard. Theres no other way to put it. Basically working everyday ranging from martial arts conditioning / sparring, weights, running, cycling and hiit.

My only real concern is making sure I don't burn out working this hard.

Time will tell.
I'm also going to document all food, exercise, mood and sleep everyday.

I'll keep a photo log - one per week - that will be uploaded on completion.

Will add a new page along with the stat updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment