Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend blur

Well it's Sunday night and I don't feel I've accomplished a great deal over the weekend.

It started off on a bad note with a junk food breakfast, followed by going out for dinner to an all you could eat restaurant (not my choice, but a family members birthday) even so I rounded out the total daily calories consumed at around 2000 which is reasonable considering that I went for a 9km walk.

Today a different story, I got sucked into the trap of 'snacks' at the AFL and estimate that I've hit around 3000 calories - still live and learn.

I haven't logged everything today - as I don't feel I need to.
I know it was a bad choice day and my estimates (based on current logging) are reasonably accurate.

I also missed today's workout due to lacking time, but I'll make up for that tomorrow by doing a Tabata session at 5am, Kettlebell in the evening and then rounded off with another Tabata session :)

Not going to dwell on the negative though - the positives instead, since taking control, measuring and making myself accountable, I have lost nearly 1.5kg, I have gained muscle size in some areas, lost in others and taken 3cm off of my stomach.

IN JUST 2 WEEKS!

At that rate - even with the odd cheat / rubbish food day thrown in - I should definitely hit my goals by Xmas.

Look forward to work outs tomorrow and detailing the exercise sets for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment