Saturday, June 26, 2010

First post

Well, what better time than while recovering from a 9km walk, to write the first post?

This blog is basically my daily journal as I work to transform my body.
I am currently an 87.4kg, 29 year old male with 23% bodyfat.

The idea behind the blog, is so that I can document my transformation from overweight to lean and muscular.

Body stats are updated on bodyspace - bodybuilding.com, nutrition stats are on fitday.

I will be uploading pictures once a month to show the progress from where I started to where I am at now.

As I progress along I will be updating daily with the workout, calories eaten, calories burned and how motivated I am to hit my goal, along with my current reading / listening in the fitness world.

Todays workout was:
9km walk in 1 hour 30 minutes
20 Situps, 20 Obliques situps

Tomorrow will be Tabata at 5am and then a kettlebell strength session in the afternoon.


Feel free to bookmark and read along or simply watch the progress.

Cheers and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment