Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Body transformation competition

Yesterday, I signed up for an informal body transformation competition on bodybuilding.com (Link: Fitness comp).

I have never entered anything like this before so even with no prizes I'm a little hesitant, no doubt it will be fine, but there's still that little niggle.

The comp is 2 months to see the biggest body transformation, I'll give it my all (since I'm doing it anyway) and add progress photos as they're required.

Nutrition wise, I am trialing some extra food in my diet to increase the spread and to help with the hunger during a calorie deficit phase.

My basic nutrition consists of:
Breakfast: oats
Snack: red apple
Lunch: salad
Snack: popcorn
Dinner: meat + veg (usually chicken or beef)

I've added the popcorn today as it is low calorie, low fat and great for filling a hole until the next meal.

For a full breakdown of the meals check my fitday log.

The workout tonight will consist of:
20 minutes HIIT on the static cycle
20 x wide pushups
20 x tricep pushups
20 x decline pushups
20 x dips
20 x full situps
20 x olbique situps

Not full on, but enough to get the blood pumping and still save my body for kettlebell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment