Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bleargh to early mornings

This morning when the alarm went of at 4:41 am, so that I could get up for my 5am Tabata session, it was met with a solid "Snooze mo'fo".

This meant I slept until 6am and nearly missed my train for work.

Downside of pushing so hard and eating with a calorie deficit - some days the body is just to exhausted.

I can't blame it solely on the workout / nutrition though as I didn't sleep decently last night but "Que sera, sera" I'll make up for it tonight with the Kettlebell session.

Listening to 'the fitcast' this morning I thought of a nutrition based question that I'm going to send in.

Basically: Is there a time frame between rising and breakfast that should be looked at? the reason for me is those days I do manage to get out of bed and do a workout it's three hours before I eat breakfast. What I wonder is if I should have something small during the commute to work, then my breakfast like I normally do.

We'll see if it gets a response.
Will update again tonight after the kettlebell session.

Oh and a ponderance:
If the scale says 23% bodyfat, the calipers say 21.1% and the picture estimation puts me at approx 25% which do I go by?

No comments:

Post a Comment