Monday, June 28, 2010

Hmmm I was wrong

After adding everything into my food log for yesterday, my estimation of 3000 calories was wrong.

It was still a rubbish day nutrition wise - with a lot of junky foods, but was only 2200 calories, which is a plus.

Tabata session this morning was good, I did a six exercise set by four reps.

For those that don't know what Tabata is:
20 seconds exercise, 10 seconds rest, repeat till desired set amount.
Change exercise.

Sounds easy right?
Well give it a go, you will feel like puking.

Squat + dumbbell press
Burpees
Pushups
Straight punches + uppercuts
V Situps
Oblique leg raises (pilates move that I don't know the correct name for)

Links below for some good write ups on Tabata:

Link 1: Squidoo.com
Link 2: tabataprotocol.com
Link 3: Tmuscle.com
Link 4: Mens life

Will do another post later tonight after the Kettlebell session :)
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment