Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First fight training 2012

Last night was the first session back for the fight team, if I said it was an intense hard session, I probably wouldn't be saying enough.

My cardio let me down a little having to stop for air every now and then.

It felt awesome though. Next session wednesday.

After training I did break from paleo for some sugary carbs, which I instantly regretted, but what's done is done - don't dwell on it, acknowledge the fuckup, remind yourself next time and keep going forward.

Today is a fasting day so time again to test mind over ..... Sugar, junk and the other rubbish around the office.

I'm planning on starting the couch 2 5km again tonight and trying to get that sorted along with smash my cardio endurance, I get enough weights in the fight training conditioning sessions for my needs so I think it's ok to focus on cardio.

Also, I'm looking for protein recommendations currently only had 1: Max's super shred.

Open to more.

Think that's all for today have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment