Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fight Training, cardio and sparring.

So tonight was a double of fight training, the first session was cardio and conditioning, the second drills and sparring.

Really enjoyed both sessions, but before I go into that I should probably give an update on my weights session yesterday.

Started all of the weights at 10kg, beginner weight for the moment until I build some strength back up.
Unfortunately the iron cross - kicked my ass, down to 5kg for those.
But it felt good and let me know how much I missed weights.

Will keep them at the current weight for at least two weeks before I go up to a reasonable weight :P

Tonight's session was really good, the cardio session was really quite tough.
Nothing like bear walks, squats, circles, sprawl, mountain climbers, front kicks. All after a good session on the bag.

Awesome.

Second session was sparring with a twist, clinch work, knees, and sparring on your knees.
Was really good - I felt smashed after the session but enjoyed it.

Loved it.
Looking forward to more weights tomorrow.

Oh yeah and side note I have taken some comparison photos from 01/07/2010 and today - there's a fair amount of difference not keen to post to the world yet - but soon, once I get a little more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment