Monday, November 1, 2010

Couch 2 5km - week 2

Sunday I did the first run for C2-5km w2, 90 second runs followed by 2 minutes walking.
6 intervals.

Not bad - by the end I was in a bit of pain from my back, but I don't think it was run related, just run aggravated.

I felt a small twinge in my back the previous Wednesday doing weights - so I think it was that. Unfortunately the final set of running was just to much for my back and I had to conk out (13 seconds to go)...so I will be doing this week over four runs instead of 3.

I don't expect that the c2-5km program will be compromised by me doing one extra run.

The 1st day of week 2 was 4.5km in 00:35:07l, avg hr: 145.

This gives me a pace of: 7:48 per km
Not fantastic - but it's interval based so averages out.

No comments:

Post a Comment