Thursday, November 4, 2010

Couch 2 5km - week 2 - day 3

Well I've finished week 2 now of the c2-5km program.
Not bad - I finished up with a little pain in the knee and shins but I think it's just because I haven't run in a while.

This morning I left the house at 535 am ... which is another challenge in itself.
Getting enough time in the morning before going to work is a pain in the arse.

The stats for the run where:

Distance: 3.5km
Time: 00:27:12
Pace: 7.46 per km
HR Avg: 141
HR Max: 178

Overall not a bad week of running, looking forward to the next week starting.

The knee niggles I'm not sure about - may get it checked if it keeps on giving... if it eases up and buggers off - well all good :)

So far the music selection has been pretty good and the effort required not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment