Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Inspiration.

Last night watching the biggest loser au I couldn't help but be inspired by the epic charges, in particular Alex.

50 years old plagued by injury and sickness yet still kicked his own arse.

Busted achilles - keep training.
Pneumonia - keep training.
Chest infection - keep training.
Broken rib - keep training.

Dude is hardcore and has some serious mental toughness.

Having injured my ribs twice I'm blown away by the resolve shown to just keep working.

It's easy to find excuses, I'm pretty good at it - even though I don't like to admit that - it's much harder to grit your teeth and push for the result. You need to want it with every part of you. You need to find that thing inside that will not let you quit, that voice to push you and silence everything else.

Much respect to Alex for finding that.
Inspired.

Time to find my inner strength and eliminate the excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment