Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kickboxing + Boxing fit

Last night I did kick boxing and boxing fit, have to say it was pretty intense.
Kick boxing serves as a good warm up (it's only the beginners class at the moment) and boxing fit is an extreme cardio session.

Certainly served the purpose of leaving me breathless, dripping in sweat and barely able to stand up :)

Heavy concentration last night on core strength which is always good, but also always leaves my abs cained.

Today I was planning on going for a run in the AM and then doing circuit tonight but I woke up late and didn't manage the run, so I am just running this evening.

Over the weekend there is a run on - the mothers day classic - which I will be entering (7.5km) so hopefully I can train a nice steady 5km tonight and push it on the weekend :)

Have just worked my new 'gym playlist' so hopefully that can push me along and help the motivation.

I think that about covers it for now... oh for anyone who's interested - this is the gym playlist for this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment