Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend bike ride

Decided yesterday that I would do a bike ride today, didn't plan a route out last night so just winged it this morning with a planned 25km ride.

Unfortunately my workout yesterday left my legs cained today so my planned ride was shortened a little, was still 18km and 645 calories.

I'm trying to mix it up with my training to really keep hammering my body, my goal is to be 75kg and lean (sub 12% bodyfat) by 1st September. I'm not so much concerned with the actual weight change - I am more interested in the bodyfat.

If I end up at 80kg and 11% bodyfat I'm going to be a happy camper :)

My training schedule at present is:

Monday: Kick boxing (45 minutes), Boxing fit (45 minutes)
Tuesday: Weights
Wednesday: MMA
Thursday: Kick boxing, Muay Thai
Friday: Circuit
Saturday: Cycling (20 - 50km)
Sunday: Pilates

Overall it's a very busy schedule with not a lot of room for rest - but pilates is pretty much a rest day.

Anyway I think that's enough from me.
Next post tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment