Friday, April 29, 2011

Long time, no post = my fail.

Well the title is a bit misleading.
I haven't posted for a while - I just haven't thought about it.
Doesn't mean I gave up the whole fitness thing, I'm still working my ass off to achieve my goals.

Even more so now that I have turned thirty, on my birthday I realised I've had a goal for nearing 15 years now and never achieved it, motivation plus you might say.

Well so far since that date I've been pushing myself harder and harder doing various different classes / exercise routines to try and find what works.

Now after 2 months of doing MMA / Kickboxing and Muay Thai I've found something that works very very well for me.

I'm still running and cycling, but they are for secondary goals to my main goal of a lean physique with a visible six pack.

In the last 8 weeks I have dropped from 91kg to 88kg (not a huge weight drop) but also dropped my body fat percentage from 25 - 26% down to 19.2% so am incredible happy and proud of that achievement.

Still going strong with it all and I plan to reach my goal by September 1st (if not before), will try and post more on here - not necessarily for anyone else but more for myself so that when the goal is achieved I can reflect.

Cheers for reading again and look forward to posting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment