Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kickboxing + Boxing fit with a HRM readout

Last night I did kick boxing (beginners) and boxing fit.
Both seemed a little lighter than usual but still fantastic.

Kick boxing we covered some great combos and even covered the superman punch.

The best combo for me was moving left to right / right to left on the bag:
Rear left round kick, jab, cross, rear right round kick

I really enjoyed that though the cross, hook, cross, uppercut combo was pretty good as well.

Boxing fit was full on as usual but seemed a little less intense than previous maybe it was just the night for it, or perhaps I'm more used to the flogging that comes from it.

Lots of core work last night and some good sparring with partners also some good stuff on the bag, but always over to quickly.

The 1 hr 45 minute session was 921 calories which is not bad, considering my goal for the remaining days in the 'challenge' is 420ish...it's not bad.

Anyway I think that's all for today so just will leave a photo of the HRM results to finish up on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment