Thursday, August 9, 2012

Somebody get the cattle prod

Right now I'm struggling, I had a rebound weight gain back to where I started, my motivation is flagging and I've been forced by circumstance to give up fight training.

I'm not giving up I know I can achieve what I want, I just feel the hill is that much steeper right now.

That said I ran a 5km funrun on the weekend in 31 minutes, which is slow but the key word is that I ran it. No walking.

Today marks week 3 / day 2 of couch to 5 km and I'm enjoying that even if treadmills are boring as shit.

I'd like to get back to kick boxing and muay thai but I can't seem to find the time right now.

I've also decided that sunday will be my last shit food day for a while, need to get back to eating clean and get my shit sorted.

So heres the deal, you see me slacking, eating junk or whinging then taze my sorry arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment