Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 5 done.

I really haven't had a lot to say recently, not because I'm not training or working hard, but because all I have been doing is running.

I'm following the 5k101 training plan as I can fit that around my work schedule.

Running in itself is boring, but awesome for fitness and stress relief (not as good as Muay Thai or fight training though) which is why I haven't really updated.

Who wants to read: "ran intervals today" followed by "more interval running today"......

Anyway to the point I've now finished week 5 (8 minute runs, 2 minute walk x 3 sets) and feel pretty good with it.

That good that last interval I pushed my pace higher for the last two minutes almost to a sprint.

Onwards to week 6 I guess.

Different note: I'm going to start weekly measurements again and I really need to pick up the kettlebell... So there should be good times to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment