Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 01: New beginning

Today marked my new beginning, it sucked, was hard work.
I weighed in at 91 kg and struggled with my workout, even though it was a little one.

But day one always sucks, it's always hard work and it can be demoralising.
Particularly when you ran a 4.5 km run in 46 minutes (That's double the time I was previously running a 5 km in) in saying that - it's always the hardest thing to start again.

I will post every Sunday my weight, routine for the past week and my food log until end of January.
Then it will be just weight + routine through Feb, but it will always be on the sunday.

Today I will only post the workout so far + my weigh in - the rest all starts today:

05/01/2013
Weight: 91 kg
Workout:
Run: 4.54km / 00:46:45
30 x situps
30 x pushups




No comments:

Post a Comment